Miguel Go, MD
Dr. Miguel Go finished his medical education at the Cebu Institute of Medicine then had his Orthopedic training at the Philippine Orthopedic Center (POC). After which he took his specialization in bone and soft tissue tumors (Bukol) or Musculoskeletal Oncology at the same institution (POC). He further went for another training of the same specialty at National University Hospital in Singapore in 2009. Aside from Orthopedic trauma and Musculoskeletal Oncology he also had courses/training in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound at University of Sto. Tomas (UST) and Foot and Ankle Surgery at the University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB).
He is a fellow of the Philippine Orthopedic Association, Philippine College of Surgery, and Philippine Musculoskeletal Tumor Society. Member of Philippine Society of Clinical Musculoskeletal Ultrasonology, Inc.(PSCMU).
Currently he is the section head of the Musculoskeletal Tumor Section of the Department of Orthopedic Surgery at the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center.
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Life and Health
- Value Care
- Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center
- Chong Hua Hospital (Fuente and Mandaue)
- Perpetual Soccour Hospital, UC Medical Center
- Cebu Doctors University Hospital (Main)
- Cebu Velez General Hospital
- Visayas Community Medical Center
- St. Vincent General Hospital
- Southwestern University Medical Center
- Tuesday to Friday 10AM to 1PM , 2PM to 4PM