Madalas bang sumakit ang inyong mga likod? Alamin ang ilang useful tips upang ito’y malunasan. Ito ang balita ni Bryan Evangelista. For more news video …
- While we accept walk-in patients, we encourage everyone to make an appointment before coming here if you want to see a specific doctor. Sometimes the doctor you wanted to see may not be available on the date you want to come. Please call (032) 239-2211 during office hours and our staff will gladly assist you in making an appointment or answer queries.
- You can check our clinic hours here. You can also check the doctors directory for the clinic hours of your preferred doctor.
- Please wear face mask and face shield. Face mask should cover both nose and mouth and should never be removed or pulled down when talking.
- Observe proper physical distancing at all times.
- To avoid crowding we only allow the patient and one accompanying person to enter the clinic especially those those who needs assistance.
- Please don’t make an appointment or visit the clinic if you have fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, recent exposure to a COVID positive person, loss of taste, and other signs and symptoms of a possible COVID infection.
- For those who are sick, cannot physically come, or wish to stay home during this COVID pandemic, you may seek consultation thru our telemedicine or online consultation.